Sep 25, 2009

September and different sides of world

This time in english, because of international issue...

I got very beautiful picture from New Zealand, Queenstown. You can see The Earnslaw and the Remarkables in the background. These mountains go to 2307 metres directly from the lake, which at 320 metres.
And as I went for kayaking today (2h training for Portugal), and remembered to take camera with me, I tooked some pictures of Emajõgi (River of Mother). Here is one: Emajõgi, Tartu's two bridges (totally Tartu has 6 bridges), autumn.

Rised a question. Where do you prefer to be in September - in New Zealand or Estonia. Or in October? Or in November next year? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

in september next year I will visit the arwc Spain - with some cycling before. In Oct I will have to be in nz for two events - adventure quest and 8hrs tag team mtn bike race and Nov - this I don't know?

TÄPI said...

i prefer mexico :) right now i am in tepoztlan, +27 degrees and wonderful hills!