Jul 27, 2011

26.juuli - IOF Event Advisor Clinic

Even for me is unusal to be on bike before 7 in the morning! But what to do ... "what you practise in that you are good", so I'm already too good in operating alone/myself.

Was need to be at 8 in Mohed, in IOF Event Advisors Clinic.

With that clinic I used an opportunity to combine pleasant with useful - not sure, what is what here :) Also not sure did I learned something new, but was good to get to know in what I'm still not very strong (control descriptions fe). Do I really want to be event advisor? Sorry, don't know at the moment.

Yesterday, actually it was already today, I finished my interesting book. Juta asked to share the feelings. As a start I can say, that author is Liz Tuccillo and title is How to Be Single

:) Now everyone thinks what she/he wants, I haven't said anything more! Ok, can say that the single womens rule by this book - "don't call, don't call, don't call" - is almost impossible to follow! ...

And now is going to be interesting - which comments are coming ;-)

No comments: