Jul 23, 2011

22.juuli - Kilafors Herrgård, O-Ringen, Team Sportia etc

Today's achievement - fjorton (14) :) My room number. This room has very-very great exit! I tried to take to the pictures all the way out. Don't know does you can imagine from those how interesting is climbing out there. I guess some bigger and not so flexible persons can't get out from this window without breaking the glass.

Hotel itself http://www.kilaforsherrgard.se/ is super, and the food here ... mmmm!

To be clear. I'm in Sweden, already 4th day. In O-Ringen, in Team Sportia big sales tent. Working, which more exactly means - selling/helping to sell ISC clothes. My best Swedish sentence right now: Jag pratar inte svenska. Can say some few words more. Anyway - problem is that I'm thinking already in (my) English...

Last three days has been very intensive training- and work camp :) Wake up 6.30 and going to sleep little after midnight. Inbetween two trainings (biking to workplace or back home, or small running) and 8-10 hours on foots. In some reasons (strange, why?) I feel myself a little tired, but can't go to sleep earlier also, because the book I'm reading right now is so interesting and need to write here too ...

Tomorrow will be easier day - just 12 hours in shop, no trainings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaga lugemiselamust ka!
Juta